Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

13 DAYS

13 DAYS until I depart.....I have been counting the moments, the hours and the goodbyes I've said to my soul family, blood family and the spaces I've been moving in over the past year. 

Perhaps its a tad dramatic (and horribly cliched) , but I feel like I'm about to find the gust of wind that is going to sweep beneath  my wings and propel me into flight. It's damn exciting, but simultaneously nerve wrecking. 

It's been a wild 2012 for everyone that I know( not excluding those that I don't! ) and it has sneakily prepared us for the coming beautiful storms of life. Or has it? We will see :) Won't we? It all seems to pan out exactly as it needs to.....I have to keep on telling myself that 'This Path is the Right Path and the Only Path' as I try to carefully choose my pieces and then realise the futility and begin to sink into the flow of being and doing exactly the things that feel 'right'. 

India feels right. The East calls me and has called so many others from this Southern Tip of the continent of Africa. I won't be surprised if I end up meeting more Africans than Indians on the paths I will take.....oh how deliciously excited I am and how delightfully unprepared I am for what is to come......alone....on the plane....alone.....in the sky......but inseparably linked to all of you beautiful souls that I love so dearly.......

1 comment:

  1. The adventure awaits...the journey is the destination

    ReplyDelete