Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

The 11th Hour

Just a few more hours until I am up in the sky on my journey, taking all of the world with me in my footsteps. Trinkets adorn me and are safely tucked away in my backpacks.

On my wrists I have my mothers and my soul sisters, around my neck I have my blood sister in the shape of a feather, in my hair I have woven soul sisterhood and lifedom with colours and threads and beads and shells. Around my waste I wear a patterned belt, replete with sacred geometrical patterns. On my ankles I have more sisterhood and a macromey anklet that I happened to find in one of my homes two moons ago. I'm definitely taking myself with me :P

This morning my mother and I drew patterns in the sand. I bowed farewell to the ocean.

Last night my curly-haired sister and I delighted in the light of the full moon, did a small dance and prepared for the coming of the unexpected.

I'm as ready as I ever will be.  Yippeeeeee........here I go.................. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I carry you in my soul on your journey and pray that you are protected throughout your adventure. Learn, Love and Capture the Richness.

    ReplyDelete